Monday, December 17, 2012

Snow Cute Scrapbook Layout


I'm super excited about sharing this adorable scrapbook layout I created for Sweetnothingstampco. using the new digi image "Snowman Love Sophie".


I love using digi images as embellishment on my scrapbook layouts. "Snowman Love Sophie" was the perfect embellishment I needed on this layout of my kiddos playing in the snow.


I used Jolly and Craft Fair pattern paper by American Crafts for my layout along with white textured card stock.  I created the snow hill using the Aspen Court designer template from Kiwi Lane Designs, tracing along with a snow marker, adding distressed rock candy stickles and diamond dust to create the look of snow.  I repeated the same process with the snow marker, stickles and diamond dust on Sophie's snowman. I love how Sophie's snowman actually looks like he is made of snow!
I colored Sophie with my Specturm Noir markers and added my final embellishment to finish off my scrapbook layout.



I hope I have inspired you to use one of the Sweet Nothing Stamp Co. images as an embellishment on your next scrapbook layout.

Don't forget to check out all the adorable images SNSC has to offer.

Happy Scrapping!
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie!
    I love this layout! I'm writing a blogpost for a new website about using crochet flowers in scrapbook layout and I would love to use your layout as an example. Would you please give permission to me to use your photos? You will, of course, get full credit and I will link to your website.
    Looking forward to hear from you!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete