Monday, December 3, 2012

"All Wrapped Up" IAR December Challenge

I love the month of December! I love listening to Christmas music, decorating the house, baking, and especially giving gifts!

This months December IAR challenge is all about enhancing your gift wrapping with IAR products! Be sure to stop by the IAR blog to find out how you can enter this months challenge.

I love wrapping gifts almost as much as crafting! I love giving a beautifully wrapped gift away. I look at it this way, if you are going to take the time to find the perfect gift for someone, then you should take the time to make it look special.


I had some kraft Christmas printed bags on hand from last year. (I like to stock up after Christmas) The bag is nice as is, but there wasn't anything special about the bag. I loved the vintage look of the bag so I  knew I wanted to keep my IAR flowers in the traditional Christmas colors.  Using several color sprays from my Lindy Stamp Gang collection, I was able to alter my white IAR flowers to the colors I wanted. I love adding texture to projects like this using burlap, ribbon and flower sprays.

I love the way my altered kraft Christmas bag turned out! I can't wait to find the perfect gift to add inside!

I Am Roses flowers used:
T25 

Be sure to stop by the IAR blog for all the details on the challenge and don't forget to check out the IAR store where you can find all the flowers I used as well as many more.

Happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment