Friday, August 30, 2013

IAR - Altered Balsa Box

Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a dt project I created for I Am Roses.

For today's project I altered a small wooden balsa box. I went for more of a shabby look, which isn't my usual style. Sometimes I like to shake it up a bit plus is gives me the opportunity to use up some of my supplies I don't usually get a chance to play with.


I covered my balsa box with papers from Webster's Pages, not sure which collections as I got them in a warehouse box about a year ago. I loved the soft floral look of the papers I chose along with a pink/cream check for the accent pattern. I cut images from the paper and used them as embellishments on my box. I love getting double duty out of my papers that way!


I Am Roses flowers I used include:



Don't forget to stop by iamroses.com to find all the beautiful flowers I used on my altered box along with many more flowers to choose from.
Be sure to check out the iamroses blog for monthly challenges, a new challenge is posted at the beginning of each month. A prize of flowers is always reward to the challenge winner.

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: