Thursday, August 1, 2013

Aug. IAR Challenge

It's that time again! Are you ready for another IAR challenge? I had so much fun creating this months inspiration project for this Challenge. Don't forget to stop by the IAR blog for all the details on how you can enter this months challenge.

I guess you could say I have an obsession with treat bags! I love creating projects with them and I even use them on scrapbook layouts to hid my journaling. The theme of this months challenge is international friendship day, so I decided to create an altered treat bag. I've altered treat bags before so this time I wanted to do something different. I stamped out an adorable image of a little girl and decided to color her with my watercolor paints. I love how soft and simple she looks. I wanted to back my treat bag with some colored corrugated paper to add another touch of color and some texture. I really loved the look of the corrugated paper but I took it a step further and added a large paper doily to the back of it.

 I love how the white doily pops all the I Am Roses flowers right off of the treat bag! I used several flowers from I Am Roses to create my flower cluster.



Be sure to stop by the IAR blog for all the details on how you can enter this months challenge and don't forget to check out all the beautiful flowers and butterflies IAR has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment