Wednesday, March 20, 2013

IAR "Spring has Sprung" Blog Hop

Welcome to the I Am Roses "Spring has Sprung" Blog Hop. If you are hopping along in order than that means you have just come from Joy's blog.

For this blog hop I created a fun scrapbook layout using lots of green leave and different shades of green flowers from I Am Roses. I found this picture of my husband and I taken a few Easters ago and thought it was perfect for this scrapbook layout!


I created the background of my layout with a TCW Leaves template which I then sprayed with some green Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst spray called, Edlweiss Moss Green. After my background was dry I cut a small amount off of all 4 sides to created a smaller square. I adhered that to a pattern piece of paper by Basic Grey.  With another coordinating piece of paper from the same Basic Grey collection I created a fun border across the bottom of my paper with a Kiwi Lane template.
The title and cute kraft Polaroid were cut from my silhouette Cameo and for the final touch I added my IAR flowers and leaves.


The I Am Roses products I used include:



Be sure to stop by IAR to find the flowers I used as well as many more flowers and items to use on your craft projects.

Wanna win some blog Candy?

Here’s what you need to do to have a chance at winning: 

  • Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Spring has Sprung” Blog Post
  • There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
  • Be sure to subscribe on each of the blogs and subscribe/follow on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
  • Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
  • Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59am PST on March 31st.
  • We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog Monday April 1st!

Next up on this hop is the talented Marisa.

In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:

Good Luck & happy hopping!

25 comments:

  1. Nice layout and I love the bow you added. Was that made from streamer paper? Cute. TFS with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very beautiful layout. Love how you did your background. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá!

    Lindo o seu blog!

    Muitos Parabéns pelo seu projeto! Adorei os detalhes e a excelente combinação das cores e flores!

    Muitos Parabéns por todos os seus trabalhos!
    Já sou sua seguidora!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design. You used some lovely flowers.
    best regards, t.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout, and your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usally don´t use many green decorations, but I loved, loved this LO. It about time for me to try other colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout and the colours are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those pearl sprays and the leaves go really well with the colours you've used. Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the green, it is one of my go to colors. Great layout.,

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that you used green i always find it difficult using green thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and simple layout! The flower clusters are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, your layout is really beautiful, i love it.xxxSara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layout is stunning! Love it. TFS and have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the LO.
    i love the green that is throughout it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. *********************************************************
    Thanks everyone for hopping along with IAR! The blog hop is closed! Be sure to check the IAR blog to see if you are the winner!

    ReplyDelete