For this blog hop I created a fun scrapbook layout using lots of green leave and different shades of green flowers from I Am Roses. I found this picture of my husband and I taken a few Easters ago and thought it was perfect for this scrapbook layout!
I created the background of my layout with a TCW Leaves template which I then sprayed with some green Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst spray called, Edlweiss Moss Green. After my background was dry I cut a small amount off of all 4 sides to created a smaller square. I adhered that to a pattern piece of paper by Basic Grey. With another coordinating piece of paper from the same Basic Grey collection I created a fun border across the bottom of my paper with a Kiwi Lane template.
The title and cute kraft Polaroid were cut from my silhouette Cameo and for the final touch I added my IAR flowers and leaves.
The I Am Roses products I used include:
Be sure to stop by IAR to find the flowers I used as well as many more flowers and items to use on your craft projects.
Wanna win some blog Candy?
Here’s what you need to do to have a chance at winning:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Spring has Sprung” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe on each of the blogs and subscribe/follow on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59am PST on March 31st.
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog Monday April 1st!
Next up on this hop is the talented Marisa.
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Leslie: http://scrapsofmine.blogspot.com/ (that's me)
Good Luck & happy hopping!