Monday, June 4, 2012

"I AM ROSES" JUNE CHALLENGE

I love the month of June, not only because it's my birthday month but its the start of Summer!  June also is known for the month of Weddings, which makes this months I Am Roses Color Challenge perfect. The theme for this months challenge is "Bridal" and monochromatic.  Be sure to stop on over at the I Am Roses blog to find out all the details on how you can enter this months challenge.

I created a 12x12 scrapbook layout using "white" as my monochromatic color.  I had so much fun layering and adding all the beautiful white I Am Roses onto this layout.  I have to admit, I've never scrapped a monochromatic layout before, and I'm in love!  I can't wait to try it again!!!

I used two different I Am Roses products on my layout.  The small clustering of flowers in the corners of my layout are P41 - 15 Poinsettias and the three large roses are R21's.  I sprayed all my flowers with Scintillating Silver from Lindy Stamp Gang which added just the right amount of sparkle!







Be sure to stop on by my youtube channel "Scrapsofmine" to see how I created my monochromatic "Bride" layout and don't forget to check out all the details at iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com on how you can enter our June Color Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! I want one, and I don't even know the lovely bride!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-ha! I'm the bride! Taken almost 18 yrs ago! Thanks of stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this. I'm so uncrafty that I have troubles putting colors together. This may be the way to go!!! Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just loved!! Just to questions. First, what's the name of your Sizzix die you used? Second, is scrapbooking safe using hot glue in your layouts? Greetings from Mexico, Liz.

    ReplyDelete