Friday, February 27, 2015

Easter Card Share using Little Blue Button Stamps

Hello crafty friends!

Today I'm sharing a cute and simple Easter card I made using a new digi from LBBS called Sweet Bunny Charlie. Little Blue Stamps is celebrating 3 years in March! As a thank you, be sure to visit LBBS websites during the month of March for lots of fun surprises. Today I  have a 15% off code to share with you on the new releases,  good only for today, Feb. 27th. At check out use the code "March"to get your 15% off the new releases.

For my card I decided to keep it fairly simply and clean. I love this new image and thought she would look adorable on an Easter card, so that's what I made. I colored up Sweet Bunny Charlie using my favorite markers, Copics and did a little lighter coloring with my Inktense pencils. I love how soft the combination of these colors look!


I embellished my Easter card with some beautiful mulberry tulips from I Am Roses and add two adorable felt bunnies I had in my stash. I added a soft mint green doily to the background along with some textured corrugated paper. I love the whimsical feel of this card.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to use the 15% off discount code mentioned above when you check out at Little Blue Button Stamps.

Happy Scrapping ~ Leslie



No comments:

Post a Comment