Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Style Stamps April Project Recap

Can you believe it's the 1st of May?! Where did April go?

For todays post I wanted to show you a recap of the design team projects I created in April, for My Style Stamps. I used 2 newly released stamp sets that are perfect for pocket page/project life style scrapbooking. The stamps I used are called, "Look at This" and "Look at That". I also created a traditional layout and a card.

If you haven't heard of My Style Stamps, be sure to head over to their shop and check out all the cute stamps available as well.  MSS is now also carrying enamel dots! I love me so enamel dots!!!

...and now here is a look at my dt projects from April for My Style Stamps.




Be sure to check back tomorrow as I'm guest designing in a blog hop for Kiwi Lane Designs.
Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment