Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine Treat Bag for LBBS

Hello Crafters! I have another guest designer project to share with you, for Little Blue Button Stamps. I created a fun, easy, altered valentine treat bag. I used the adorable image, Valentine Eris, which you can also get in a rubber stamp.


 I colored her using a combination of my Copics and AC Chromatix. I stickled up her crown, wings and the cute little heart balloon. I love adding a bit of sparkle to my projects.


 I used a black and white glassine bag from my local craft store, but you could use any type of treat bag/sandwich bag to create this. I cut with my Sizzix die, Vintage Doily to create the two doilies layered on top of the glassine bag. I used the paper collection Lovely by Authentique. I love clustering small groups of embellishments on my projects and added some adorable fabric flowers by Petallo. I added a few printed Recollections leaves; layered red and green I Am Roses leaves on top of the printed leaves and add the remaining embellishments. For my final touch, I added a few valentine tickets from K&Compnay’s Valentine Ephemera die-cut pack. Now all I need to do is fill it with my favorite candy and give it away to my special valentine.

Thanks for joining me today. I hope I have inspired you to create some treat bags to give away to those special valentines. Be sure to check out all the new images in the shop this month that Little Blue Button has to offer.

Happy Scrapping

Leslie

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome Leslie! another gorgeous project from you! tfs hugs=)

    ReplyDelete