**NOTE: There are some technical difficulties with Blogger, if the Blog Hop post you are looking for at the Designers' Blogs are not there, You will have until the 7th to post a comment to enter to win. Thank you for your understanding.**
For my "Boo-tiful" project for IAR, I created a Witch shoe!
I've been wanting to create something like this for quite some time now and I'm so pleased with the way it turned out! I found the cut for the witch shoe template on the Silhouette studio site, so I went ahead purchased the cut and put it together. I did alter it a bit, but I'm very pleased with the template over all.
I wanted a sparkly shoe, so after glueing it together I put black stickles all over it. While I was waiting for my shoe to dry I pulled out the following IAR flowers to spray with my Lindy Stamp Gang sprays and Heidi Swapp Color shines.
Here's what the flowers look like after I sprayed them Halloween colors.
I love how the flowers add just the right amount of color to the witch shoe!
Wanna win some goodies?
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "BOO-tiful” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/).
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59am PST on Monday October 7th
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
I'm your final stop on the hop! Don't forget to leave your comment below.
Thanks for hopping along with us and good luck!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the IAR design team members hopping today.