Monday, September 16, 2013

Gorguss Girl card using IAR flowers

Today I feel blessed, the sun is out and the rain here in Colorado has finally stopped! If you have been watching the news, you've heard of the mass devastation caused from all the rain we have been getting. Our family feels very lucky to have a dry home which sits on high ground! Now that our power has been restored, I'm finally able to share my September dt project for IAR with you.

This month I created a 6x6 card using a Gorguss Girl image I colored using watercolor pencils. This was my first time ever coloring a Gorguss Girl and I love the way she turned out. I used a fun paper from DCWV, called the Burlap paper stack as my background to give it some texture along with some MME vintage floral/wood grain paper. I just love the look and feel of this card. For my finishing touches I used some of my favorite I Am Roses flowers! 



The IAR flowers I used included:
  R21
                   R19 "new item"
                   LY1 "new item"



Be sure to stop by the I Am Roses shop to check out all the beautiful flowers IAR has to offer. Don't forget each month IAR hosts a challenge over on the blog. We love seeing what you create and how you interrupt the monthly challenges!

Thanks for stopping by and 
happy scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment