Sunday, April 8, 2012

Treat Box & Handmade Poppy Flower

I'm super excited to share with you my first I AM ROSES project!

I created, this project for the I AM ROSES "APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS" Contest I Am Roses is hosting. Be sure to stop on by the I Am Roses Challenge Blog and be sure to check out the contest video for more details on how you can enter.

The Challenge this month was to create a handmade flower using I Am Roses products. I created a Treat box with handmade Poppy flowers using R40 & P23.








***To hear my video scroll to bottom of my blog and turn off my music***



Products I Used:

I AM ROSES Products:
R40
P23
R8

Paper:
G45 The Magic of Oz -Poppy Flower Paper

Treat Box:
Recycled Martha Stewart Punch Box

Black Soot Ink
Folk Art: Metallic Sequin Black paint
Water color paint in red & black
Lindy Stamp Gang: Fuzzy Navel Peach Spray
Prima Black Lace
Black Flat Pearl Trim: Pro 31 Designs on Etsy
Black Crochet flower: Spare Parts
Green & Yellow Stamen, Silk Green Leaves, & Bead Spray from Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment