The "Amazing" and "Talented" Arlene over at butterflykisseswithlove, awarded me with this wonderful Stylish blogger Award. Thank you Ar! I feel so blessed to have met Arlene through her wonderful YouTube videos. I also got to know Arlene better through a tag swap she hosted a year ago. She also, was my 500th subbie on my Youtube channel. I truly feel blessed to call her my "friend"! She is an amazing, person inside and out!!! So giving and talented and continues to inspire me with every project she shares. Be sure to check out her Youtube Channel as well as her blog. What else can I say, she's just amazing!!!
So, part of receiving this award is telling you a little about me. :) Here are "8" random little things about me, that you may not already know.
1) I am an only child, I grew up with no brothers or sisters. But I did have plenty of pets to play with! Yes, I was spoiled!
2) I married my high school sweetheart! We meet when I was 16! Oh my, time sure flies. Can't believe we will be celebrating our 17 year anniversary this August and that we have been together for 20 years!!! WOW! I can't imagine my life without him, he is my soulmate! (I love you, honey!)
3) I was born and raised in a small little town in Montana. But if you ask me I'll say I'm from California. (LOL) We lived in San Diego for 10 years after my husband graduated from college and SD became our home. Yah, I converted to a cali girl, it wasn't hard! (LOL)
4) Five years this coming April we moved a little closer to Montana. My husband was transferred with his company so now we call Denver, Co home. But if you ask me where I'm from, I'll still say California! (he-he)
5) I hate wearing socks! I love flip flops!!! But living in Colorado, you kinda have to keep your feet warm in the winter, so I buy cute socks! Who say's your socks have to be boring!
6) Out of our little family of 5, I'm the only one who doesn't play the guitar. My husband and daughter have been playing for several years now. My oldest son has been playing for two years and my little 5 yr. old just started playing. The kids all play classical guitar and my husband can play any kind of guitar you give him. Someday I dream of playing the piano that sits in our living room not a guitar!
7) I love hockey! And I love the Colorado Avalanche! I'm so excited that our city has a National Hockey Team! And one of these days I will be sitting in the front row! Go Avs!!!
8) Last random fact...I hate laundry!!! Wish I could just blink my eyes and poof it would be washed, dried, and put away!
Now that you know a little bit more about me, it's my turn to award "8" beautiful and talented ladies. Here is who I choose and why.
1. Silvia (craftySil) I met Silvia through youtube, we hit it off right away. She is super sweet and super talented! If you love Copic coloring check out her blog! Silvia's cards are master pieces!
2. Bona (keeponscrappin) The MacGyver of Scrapbooking! (LOL) OMG! Bona is one of the most talented ladies I have ever seen!!! She can turn anything into a mini scrapbook! You must check her out!
3. Jade (JadedStudios) Jade knows how to Rock Graphic 45! I have been following Jade since her first YouTube video and she now designs for G45! She is amaazzzing!
4. Marie (artofmarie) I met Marie through a tag swap she hosted that I participated in. You can also find her on YouTube sharing all her creative talents!
5. Carlene (Pinkscrapper99) Carlene provides us all with the latest and greatest of scrappy products. Be sure to check out her shop PinkScrappersBoutique, where you can find amazing deals.
6. Stephanie (withagrin) Stephanie is always so cheerful and so Sweet! She is super talented at creating mini albums and has a heart of Gold!
7. Crystal (Crystal Sparkle) I met Crystal over at the Beach. An online community for scrappers. I love how Crystal keeps her cards simple and beautiful. She also makes gorgeous handmade jewelry. Be sure to check out her etsy shop.
8. Carolanne (loganscraftymomma) I found Carolanne on YouTube a while back. I love how honest and to the point she is. She says what's on her heart and doesn't hold back. If you are new at learning the Cricut, be sure to check out her video series for beginners.
*If I awarded you, create a blog post and tell us "8" things about you. Then award "8" friends the Stylish Blogger Award. :)
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!