Friday, July 30, 2010

My new Favorite TOOL

A week ago, I saw a demo of the i-rock at my local Archivers, and saw how easy this tool made putting bling onto paper. No need for glue or wondering how to attach the smallest of gems to any projects. The problem was, they had completely sold out. This tool is so "HOT" that I found it hard to even find online. Seems everyone has discovered how wonderful this tool is and it's in high demand.

This week I noticed my local Joanns was advertising a tool by Tulip called the "Glam-It-Up" cordless crystal & stud heat-setting tool. I couldn't believe my eyes!!! It looked exactly like the i-rock, even the same color! And it was 25% off which made it around $10.

I ended up buying the Glam-It-Up at Joanns along with a pack of Glam-It-Up glass crystals in multi colors. (you get 300 crystals)



This heat-setting tool is my new Fave when it comes to craft tools!!! It's so easy to use and it takes seconds to adhere crystal gems to anything. I highly recommend this if you are in the market for the i-rock and find it sold out or on back order.

Along with my new love for the Glam-it-up, I'm hooked on Sarah Kay and Precious Moments images. I love, love, love how adorable these images are, and how much fun they are to color and make cards out of.

Here are a few card I've been working on the past couple days. I can't wait to send these off to some very special people back in Montana. And yes, I used my New Glam-It-Up to add gems to each of these cards. With my new tool I was able to adhere gems to ribbon, lace, and paper.











2 comments:

  1. Wow Leslie, your Copic coloring is so amazing girl!! Can you do a demo on that Glam-it-up tool you got there... looks way cool and it was only $10?! Awesome deal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie, such sweet cards!! The 3rd one reminded me of the Raggedy Ann doll I had.
    FYI I am giving you the Cherry On Top award, didn't have your email to let you know but hop on over to my blog. Love your minis!!
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete