A special "Thank You" to Arlene for this blog award!
Be sure to stop by and visit her blog and look her up on you tube.
Arlene is a super talented scrapper who inspires me daily! Thank you for thinking of me Arlene and awarding me with this.
Here are the rules to accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and paste it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4. List 10 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers
Ten "Interesting" things about me!
1. I am always thinking about scrapbooking! (Doesn't everyone!) LOL! I love, love, love to create!!!!!
2. I am an only child, yes I was spoiled, but isn't that what's suppose to happen when you're the only!
3. I love to bargain shop for everything. It's rewarding saving money, especially on scrapbooking supplies.
4. I sing soprano on my church praise team every month.
5. My husband and I lived in Moscow, Russian in 1997. I studied and learned to speak Russian while we where there. I can still speak a little bit, but not much, mainly phrases like "warning the subway doors are closing, next stop then the name of the next stop." Funny what you remember!
6. I drive a HuGe SUV, and I love it!!! After our family van was hit from behind by a driver going 60, I told my husband I wanted to drive a tank! I feel so much safer now!!! A day of Blessings and Thankfullness
7. True fact: I have my left ear pierced "8" times, and my right ear "2". But, I only wear one set of earrings. Yes, this was one of those crazy things I did as a teen!
8. I loooove Idaho Spud candy bars! The only problem is, you can only find them in Idaho! Oh, how I'd love to have one now!
9. I'll be the first one to admit it, I love eighties movies. (Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, etc.)
10. Can't scrap without my distress Ink in Walnut Stain, and my craft knife!
I Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers for this award and they are: