Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Memories of You & Me" mini

About a week ago I recieved a RAK (random act of Kindness) from my friend Rina. She is known as scrapstress on YouTube.

I was in awe that she had sent me some Teresa Collins papers! I have never owned nor seen her papers before I heard Rina talk about how much she loved all her products and that TC was her fave!

I was in love with these papers and wanted to make a special album using them, but didn't want to choose which side of the papers to use, since they are double sided. I decided to create a mini using Acrylic.

I have never made an acrylic album before but have always wanted to. Using the acrylic gave me the look I wanted, I was able to see both sides of the paper. I kept this album very simple and clean, and I absolutely love the end result.

This is by far one of my most favorite mini's I've created.

**scroll down and turn off my music player to hear the video**




Here is a closer look at all the pages.
Very simple, very clean, and very FUN!



















Be Inspired!!! Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: