Monday, December 7, 2009

Gingerbread Mini Album Share



I came across this cute little gingerbread man album at Michaels awhile back. I knew right away that I wanted to use this album to display our yearly gingerbread houses. I thought this would be a cute way to capture the memories instead of making multiple 12 x 12 layouts each year. I hope you enjoy the video and that it inspires you to think of a way to capture your holiday traditions.

**make sure to turn off my music player to hear my video**

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    What an awesome album!!I live in Ireland and you don't get any real nice scrapping items.
    i live in the country and have to buy all my items on-line would be nice to have a Michaels to walk around love all the items you have scrapped and will put you on my blog to follow you as your items are brillant and so nicely made.Have a Happy New Year Sandra X

    ReplyDelete